When it comes down to it there are core things that you believe, right? These are the things that you create your life and business around. Lessons you’ve learned. Truths you cannot shake.
When I think of core beliefs I always think of Oprah’s saying … “this is what I know for sure”.
A manifesto is one way you can share what means the most to you with your audience — the ideas that form the bedrock of your business, your brand, or maybe a new project like a book or coaching program.
A manifesto acts as a line in the sand — a declaration of your values and what truly lights you up. It’s a way to share what you deeply believe so your tribe to connect with what’s really on your heart.
Because here’s the thing: whether they realize it or not, people want to know what you believe. And aren’t we all craving a deeper connection…more inspiration…more soul? I know I am.
Here are some examples for inspiration:
If you’re ready to create your own unique, soul-centered manifesto, here are some prompts to get you started:
1. What message do you feel called to share?
2. What does your heart MOST want people to know?
3. What bugs you? What do you desperately want to change about the world?
4. Why is your work so very important to you?
5. What do you believe in with all of your heart?
6. What guiding principle has become a beacon for you?
7. What’s not being said that you want to add to the conversation?
8. What life lessons do you want to share?
9. If all of your worldly possessions were stripped from you, what would you still believe in?
10. What piece of advice is easy to forget, yet so important to remember?
11. What’s one thing you believe that’s a little “weird” or goes against the grain?
12. What’s a truth you simply can’t deny?
Once you’ve created your manifesto, share it! Post it on your website’s about page. Blog about it. Create inspiring Instagram posts. Pin it. Tweet it.
Find ways to use it as a source for inspiring content to connect with your tribe in a deeper way.